Win It Wednesdays US Terms & Conditions
WIN IT WEDNESDAYS COMPETITION – US TERMS & CONDITIONS:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
• Eligibility: WIN IT WEDNESDAYS COMPETITION is open to residents of the United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least sixteen (16) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Soap & Glory™ USA LCC, and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
• Sponsor and Administrator: Soap & Glory™ USA LCC, 40 Wall Street, 22nd Floor, NY, NY, 10005.
• Timing: The contest begins on 10.00am Eastern Time ("EST") on Wednesday 30th November 2016 until midnight. It will re-open for the second time at 10am EST on Wednesday 7th December 2016 until midnight. It will re-open for the third time at 10am EST on Wednesday 14th December 2016 until midnight. Finally, it will re-open for the fourth time at 10am EST on Wednesday 21st December 2016 until midnight. Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the contest.
How to Enter: entrants must fill in their name and email in the form by midnight on each Wednesday via the Microsite. 1 winner will be picked at random each day. They will receive the gift that is advertised on the day of the competition.
• By entering, entrants accept these Contest Rules and our Terms and Conditions whether the Entry is eligible or not. Limit: You may enter one (1) time each Wednesday of the competition. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses or Facebook accounts, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration the Administrator’s decision as to whether the entry is valid will be final.
• Winner Determination: The winners will be contacted via email and may be awarded the prizes subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules. The prize winners will be notified via their email address after the competition end date of 30th November 11.59pm EST, 7th December 11.59pm EST, 14th December 11.59pm EST and 21st December EST. Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the contest.
The winner of the product will be notified within 24 hours via an email. This must be acknowledged by the winner, via email, within 72 hours. Failure to respond to this comment means an alternative winner will be selected from all valid entries received. The winners will be asked to provide contact details for the purposes of awarding the prize only.
Prizes: The prizes are as follows:
a. Nov 30th – She’s the Gloss Giftset
b. Dec 7th - Pink Pamper Giftset
c. Dec 14th – Glamorama Giftset
d. Dec 21st – Zing Along Giftset
• Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depends on the number of valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The promoter reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value or greater. There are no cash alternatives to the prizes. Total ARV of the prize, not including the discount promo codes, (She’s the Gloss, Pink Pamper, Glamorama and Zing Along) is $115. The winners will be selected after the promotional period of the competition from all valid entries.
• Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
• Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the contest constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
• General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
• Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the contest, provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the contest, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
• Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate New York City court located in New York; (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (d) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
• This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to S&G USA LCC and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.
• Contest Results: For contest results send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Winners List – Win It Wednesdays, Soap & Glory™ USA LCC, 40 Wall Street, 22nd Floor, NY, NY, 10005. Requests for the winners list must be received by January 1st 2017.