BEHIND THE SHOWER CURTAIN: COLLEGE GLAMBASSADOR CLAIRE I.
28 December 2017
This semester, we have partnered with 22 GLAM-AZING College Glambassadors at various colleges and universities across the country. This month, we caught up with Glambassador Claire I. to get the low down on one of the most KICK-ASS members of our #SoaperSquad.
- NAME: Claire Inskeep
- COLLEGE/YEAR: University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign / Sophomore
- MAJOR: Speech and Hearing Science
- Describe yourself in 3 emojis:
- What is your dream job?
- Working in a hospital with children as a speech pathologist!
- What is the best beauty advice you’ve ever received & who gave it to you?
Growing up my mom would tell me to always take my makeup off before I went to bed. I never understood it until I accidentally slept in my makeup and woke up with a broken out face!
- Do you prefer a glossy pout or a bold matte lip?
- Glossy pout, for sure!!
- Which Soap & Glory cosmetic is your fave for a big night out?
- I don’t think I’ve ever left my house without my Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss in the color Plumpsup.. I am obsessed!!!
- What’s the biggest beauty mishap you’ve ever had? C’mon girls, SHARE!
One time I thought it would be a good idea to switch up my hair and dye it a little darker. I was feeling confident and decided to dye it myself with box dye. After I put it in my hair and let it sit for a while, I realized the box was a dark blue color instead of black. I went to my hairdresser the next day and she laughed at first but helped me fix it.
- After a long day, what one S&G product are you reaching for in the shower?
After a long day, I usually like to exfoliate. My go-to product is Flake Away. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and brand new. It’s the perfect prep before applying Righteous Butter.
- Which Soap & Glory mini is your go-to for traveling during the busy holiday season?
Hand Food Mini Hand Cream!!! This product adds the perfect amount of moisture while leaving your hands smelling AMAZING!! I used this product so much over Thanksgiving break that most of my relatives and friends have become obsessed and bought their own!!
- What advice would you give to your 16 year old self?
Be yourself and you will attract the right people. Stop stressing about “fitting in” so much and do what makes you the happiest.
Back to Blog
What have you got to say
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *