HALLOWEEN – GET THE LOOK
18 October 2017
Hey boo-tiful ladies!
So it’s the time of year again where we’re all racking our brains (and our wardrobes) to find the PERFECT Halloween look. Hitting the sweet spot between frightening and fabulous is essential for achieving that flawless #squadghouls Halloween Insta with your besties – but it can be a tricky one to get right.
Well, put an end to your fright-night fears! The gals at S&G are here to save the day (and night). Using our own Soap & Glory make-up must haves, we’ve created 3 totally spooktacular and sassy how-to guides to ensure you’re never stuck for Halloween style again.
Go on – trick or treat yo’ self. You know you want to.
For the fabulous and the fierce! Think slicked-back hair, foundation-free shiny complexions and glowing cheeks. The wet-look make-up trend is officially here! Raw and undone, it’s effortlessly beautiful.
- BASE: Apply HOCUS FOCUS™ Instant Visual Flaw-Softening Illuminator all over for a subtly glowy face base that’s just a little bit out of this world…
- BROWS: Fade out your brows with a touch of our amazing KICK ASS CONCEALER™ (in a shade that suits you)
- SCULPT: Apply the GLOW ALL OUT™ Highlight and Sculpt Cheek Stick to your cheekbones, brow bone and cupid’s bow for a luminous shimmer.
- SHINE: Dust on LOVE AT FIRST BLUSH™ Rose Radiance Powder to the apples of your cheeks and onto your eyelids for a touch of sparkle that’s totally pinkcredible…
- MORE SHINE: Prep your lips with our all-purpose MELTY TALENTED™ Dry Skin Balm (coming soon to a Boots near you!)
- GLOSS: Finish the look by glossing over your pout with the iconic SEXY MOTHER PUCKER™ XL Lip Plumping Gloss. Mwah.
Do it differently and go for a super trendy Dali-esque lip service this Halloween!
- TEMPLATE: Make like a Kardashian and use masking tape to make a totally on point, abstract pout shape. Edgy.
- LINER: Gently apply our black SMOULDER KOHL™ Waterproof Eyeliner to your waterline for a seriously sultry, smoky eye.
- GLOW: Using a soft powder brush, apply WONDERBRONZE™ Bronzing Radiance Powder to sculpt and highlight.
- LIP ART: Carefully apply SPECTACULIPS™ MATTE-ALLIC™ Lip Cream (we’ve used our favourite shade Gold Dusk) over the shape you made with your masking tape. Fill in all the gaps and leave to dry.
- FINISH: Carefully peel off the tape to reveal your carefully constructed matte-allic miracle.
Yee-haw ladies, the lines are drawn! Make a cosmic statement this season with bold graphic liner!
Back to Blog
- BASE: Use the appropriate shade of our ONE HECK OF A BLOT™ All Day Liquid-to-Powder Foundation to create a smooth, matte base.
- SCULPT: Use the darkest shade in our MIGHTY CONTOURER™ 3-In-1 Contour Blush & Highlight Kit to contour you cheekbones, chin and nose. Use a brush, beauty blender, or even your fingers, to blend.
- MATTIFY: Set and mattify your complexion with the world famous ONE HECK OF A BLOT™ Instant Mattifying Powder (P.S. It eats shine for breakfast).
- BROWS: Fill and shape the perfect brow with the ARCHERY™ 2-in-1 Brow Pencil & Brush
- GRAPHIC LINER: Get creative cowgirl! Draw on a bold, feline flick with your SUPERCAT™ felt tip liner and embellish with daring graphic lines and shapes. You’re guaranteed to get spotted from space.
What have you got to say
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *