TATTOO – UK TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Temporary Airbrush Tattoo Disclaimer
- To avoid disappointment, please read before queuing for your tattoo
- The artist will not apply the tattoo to broken skin or skin which appears to have a rash
- The artist will not apply the tattoo if the customer appears to be intoxicated
- The artist reserves the right to refuse a tattoo to anyone who displays unruly or offensive behaviour
- The artist will only apply designs available. No freehand, offensive language or signs the artist considers inappropriate
- The amount of ink and area to be tattooed is controlled by the artist. Please make sure you remain still during the application as sudden movement can cause the artist to spray outside the area which could lead to staining of clothing
- The artist is the only person insured and trained to operate the airbrush guns and compressor. Please do not touch.
- The products used have been designed for professional use and comply with all European Union Safety Regulations
- Temporary tattoo ink is a removable liquid which contains pigment and solvent made up from:
- Ioporpyl Alcohol
- Zinc Stearate
- Castor Seed Oil
- FD &C Pigments
- iron Oxide
- Titanium Dioxide
There are no ingredients present which, within the current knowledge of the supplier, are classified as hazardous to the health or the environment.
May be harmful if swallowed.
Eyes: Flush with water for at least 15 minutes while holding eyelids open
Airbrush tattoos can last for days or can be removed immediately with surgical spirits.