Seeking Santa Terms & Conditions
SEEKING SANTA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entrants to this competition must be aged 18 or over and a resident in the UK.
- Employees and the immediate families of Boots UK Limited, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are not entitled to enter.
- The Competition begins at 10.00am GMT on Friday 18th November 2016 and closes at 11.59 PM on Monday 21st November 2016.
- This prize draw is free to enter.
- Responsibility will not be accepted for loss, delay and corruption of any data in transit or in the incomplete nature of any entries to the prize draw.
- In order to enter the competition entrants must comment on the Soap and Glory Featured (Insert link) Blog post and leave us a comment telling us, how many Santa Hats they could find on the Soap & Glory website.
- 3 winners will be picked at random based on the correct/closest answer.
- They will each receive a Soap & Glory Christmas Gift from the 2016 Soap & Glory Christmas Gift range.
- All entrants consent to Boots UK Limited using their names and their submitted comments for any commercial and non-commercial purposes to be used in any medium worldwide. Entrants undertake to assign to Boots UK Limited the copyright in any comments submitted if requested by Boots UK Limited.
- The promoter reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value or greater. There are no cash alternatives to the prizes.
- The winners of the product will be notified on the 23rd November 2016 via commenting back on the Soap & Glory Blog asking them to email us direct. This must be acknowledged by the winner, via email, within 72 hours. Failure to respond to this comment means an alternative winner will be selected from all valid entries received. The winners will be asked to provide contact details for the purposes of awarding the prize only.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
- We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose of awarding the prize if necessary.
- The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter of the competition is Boots UK Limited, 1 Thane Road West, Nottingham, NG2 3AA.
- The name and region of the winner may be obtained by writing to the following address after 21st November 2016: Soap & Glory Social Media Team, Soap & Glory Limited, King’s Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9AG
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or any other social media channels. You are providing your information to Boots UK Limited and not to Instagram, Facebook or any other social media channels. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of any social media channels from any claims. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.