PLUCK ME IM FAMOUS Terms
‘SOAP & GLORY ‘PLUCK ME I’M FAMOUS’ COMPETITION - UK
Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants to this competition must be aged 16 or over and a resident in the United Kingdom.
- Employees and the immediate families of BOOTS UK LIMITED and associated companies (hereinafter referred to as “BOOTS”], their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this competition are not entitled to enter.
- The competition begins at 12:00AM GMT on Monday 3rd October 2016 and closes at 23:59PM GMT on Sunday 12th November 2016. BOOTS reserves the right to adjust the start and end dates of this competition without prior notice.
- This competition is free to enter. Only one entry per person and/or social account. All entrants must upload a one minute video of themselves to their YouTube channel and share the link via the Soap & Glory microsite entry system – www.glamonboard.com
- Responsibility will not be accepted for loss, delay and corruption of any data in transit or in the incomplete nature of any entries to the competition.
- All entrants agree to their names and comments being used for promotional purposes.
- Uploading videos of pornographic, profane, sexist, defamatory, vulgar and racist nature are prohibited and BOOTS reserves the right to delete such pictures from the mosaic platform.
- All entrants who upload an approved video link to the Soap & Glory microsite platform will be entered into the competition.
- Prizes – the winner of the competition will be selected on Friday 17th November 2016 from all eligible entries. The prize is as follows:
1st place – The position of Soap & Glory Digital Glambassador at the winners University of attendance . There are a total of 15 Digital Glambassadors positions to be won in the UK in 2016. Digital Glambassadors will be employed on a three term contract. They are responsible for promoting Soap & Glory via their social channels and engaging with societies and individuals on their campus via social media to encourage interaction with the brand. Each term digital Glambassadors will be set a list of tasks to complete. Full training for the role will be provided.
- All winners will be notified via email or telephone after the competition has ended. This must be acknowledged by the winner, via email or telephone, within 72 hours. Failure to respond to this contact means an alternative winner will be selected from all valid entries received. Winners will be asked to provide contact details for the purposes of awarding the prize only.
- By accepting the role as a Digital Glambassador, the winner will be subject to entering into an agreement but they are not obliged to accept the terms. If they choose not to enter into the agreement an alternative winner will be chosen.
- By submitting a video to the ‘SOAP & GLORY ‘PLUCK ME I’M FAMOUS’ you confirm that for each video submitted
(I) You are the only author of your work and that it is your original work;
(II) You are the sole copyright holder;
(III) You have not licensed or granted any rights in the work that will conflict with the usage / image rights required by BOOTS;
(IV) You have the permission of any persons in the work, or if they are under 16, the consent of their parent or guardian to grant the usage/image rights required by BOOTS;
(V) That it does not include any other intellectual property rights or other rights of any other third person or entity;
(VI) That it does not contain names, likenesses, or other characteristics identifying celebrities or other public figures, living or dead;
- You will be responsible for any claim made by any third party in respect of your entry and to fully indemnify BOOTS in respect of all royalties, fees and any other monies owing to any person or entity by reason of your breaching any of the foregoing.
- BOOTS respects entrants’ rights and does not claim copyright ownership over videos submitted to this contest, you the author retain full copyright ownership in each entry.
- You waive (and to the extent that you cannot waive agree irrevocably not to assert) any and all moral rights to which you may be entitled anywhere in the world in respect of your video.
- In consideration of Boots publicising the entrant’s video through YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter the entrant hereby agrees to grant to Boots, an irrevocable, royalty-free and unrestricted right to use, sublicense, reproduce, modify and publish the video, including the entrant’s image and likeness as depicted therein, throughout the world for the following purposes :
(i) editorial purposes;
(ii) trade purposes;
(iii) advertising and promotional purposes;
(iv) commercial and non-commercial purposes; or
(v) any other purposes.
- You affirm, represent and warrant that you have the power and authority to, and do, grant to BOOTS an irrevocable, unrestricted, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to copy, publish, reproduce, distribute, store, modify, adapt, display and to use in any way your photograph or parts thereof. This licence grant includes, but is not limited the following purposes:
(vi) editorial purposes;
(vii) trade purposes;
(viii) advertising and promotional purposes;
(ix) commercial and non-commercial purposes; or
(x) any other purposes.
- You confirm that your photograph may be used by BOOTS in any medium throughout the world including, without limitation, printed publications, presentations, and promotional materials, television, cinema or the Internet, in its original format or edited or altered in any way which BOOTS deems appropriate.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
- We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose of awarding the prize if necessary.
- The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter of the competition is Boots UK Limited – Nottingham NG2 3AA
- The name and region of the winner may be obtained by writing to the following address after December 1st 2016: Seed Marketing, 8 Berwick Street, Soho, London, W1F 0PH
• This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with YouTube. You are providing your information to Boots UK Limited and not to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter or any other social media channels. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of any social media channels from any claims. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.