Entrants to this competition must be aged 21 or over and a resident in the UK.
Employees and the immediate families of Soap & Glory Limited, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are not entitled to enter.
The Competition begins at 9.00AM GMT on Wednesday 18th May 2016 and closes at 11.59 PM on Thursday 30th June 2016.
This prize draw is free to enter. Only one entry per person and/or social account.
Responsibility will not be accepted for loss, delay and corruption of any data in transit or in the incomplete nature of any entries to the prize draw.
In order to enter the competition entrants must download Soap & Glory’s FOAMoji app and enter their details via the Mack – A – Palooza competition blog post on the Soap & Glory blog.
All entrants consent to Soap & Glory Limited using their names and their submitted comments for any commercial and non-commercial purposes to be used in any medium worldwide. Entrants undertake to assign to Soap & Glory Limited the copyright in any comments submitted if requested by Soap & Glory Limited.
Prizes - All entrants will be entered into a prize draw to win:
- 2 tickets to Mack-A-Palooza music festival on Saturday August 13th, 2016 in Miami, Florida. Both the winner and his/her guest will need to be aged 21 or over and a resident in the UK.
- £2,000 cash. This cash prize is to be used cover winner’s and his/her guest’s hotel expenses and any other expenses. Soap & Glory will not cover the cost of accommodation or any other expenses separately; these will need to be paid for by the winner using the cash prize.
- Flights from the UK to Miama, Florida.
- Flights to Miami will be provided from any UK airport. The flight provider will be confirmed once the winner has been contacted.
- Before travelling to the USA, both the winner and his/her guest will need to ensure that they have a biometric passport and have filled in an ESTA form. This will be the responsibility of the winners and his/her guest. Soap & Glory will not take responsibility for this. Failure to do this may result in the winner and his/her guest to be refused entry into the U.S.A.
One winner will be selected on Friday 1st July 2016 from all eligible entries.
The promoter reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value or greater. There are no cash alternatives to the prizes.
The winner will be notified via an email two days after the competition closes. This must be acknowledged by the winner, via email, within 72 hours. Failure to respond to this email means an alternative winner will be selected from all valid entries received.
The Winner will be asked to provide contact details for the purposes of awarding the prize only.
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose of awarding the prize if necessary.
The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
The promoter of the competition is Soap & Glory Limited, 1 Thane Road West, Nottingham, NG2 3AA.
The name and region of the winner may be obtained by writing to the following address after 15th February 2016: Soap & Glory Social Media Team, Soap & Glory Limited, King’s Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9AG
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other social media channels. You are providing your information to Soap & Glory Limited and not to any other social media channels. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of any social media channels from any claims. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.