DIAMOND DUST COMPETITION
DIAMOND DUST COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entrants to this competition must be aged 18 or over and a resident in Great Britain. This competition is void in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- Employees and the immediate families of Soap & Glory Limited, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are not entitled to enter.
- The Competition begins at 10.00am GMT on Wednesday 3rd August 2016 and closes at 11.59 PM on Sunday 4th September 2016.
- This prize draw is free to enter. Only one code and competition entry per person.
Responsibility will not be accepted for loss, delay and corruption of any data in transit or in the incomplete nature of any entries to the prize draw.
- In order to enter the competition entrants must purchase a limited edition Diamond Dust Righteous Butter (300 ml). They must then enter the entry code on the pack of the Diamond Dust Righteous Butter at righteousbutterbling.com to retrieve their prize.
- All entrants will be eligible win a prize. The prizes available to entrants are one of the below:
- 4 entrants will win a cash prize worth £5000. One cash prize will be available each week of the competition. Draws for the cash prizes will take place on the 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st of August 2016. Each cash prize winner will be contacted 72 hours after the prize draw.
All other competition entrants will win either:
- A voucher for £1 off when £5 is spent on S&G bath and body care. This voucher will be redeemable until 14th of September 2016.
- A Soap & Glory product up to the value of £3.50
- Once the competition closes on September 4th, all entrants will be entered into a final prize draw to win a diamond, worth £5,000.00. One winner will be chosen on September 5th 2016.
- All entrants consent to Soap & Glory Limited using their names and their submitted comments for any commercial and non-commercial purposes to be used in any medium worldwide. Entrants undertake to assign to Soap & Glory Limited the copyright in any comments submitted if requested by Soap & Glory Limited.
- The promoter reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value or greater. There are no cash alternatives to the prizes.
- The winners of the cash prizes, and the diamond and £10 products will be notified via an email that will be sent to them once they win their prize on www.righteousbutterbling.com . This must be acknowledged by the winner, via email, within 72 hours. Failure to respond to this email means an alternative winner will be selected from all valid entries received. The winners will be asked to provide contact details for the purposes of awarding the prize only.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
- We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose of awarding the prize if necessary.
- The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter of the competition is Soap & Glory Limited, 1 Thane Road West, Nottingham, NG2 3AA.
- The name and region of the winner may be obtained by writing to the following address after 30th September 2016: Soap & Glory Social Media Team, Soap & Glory Limited, King’s Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9AG
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or any other social media channels. You are providing your information to Soap & Glory Limited and not to Instagram, Facebook or any other social media channels. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of any social media channels from any claims. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.