Entering the contest
1. To enter, you should email to us at email@example.com, your name and email address and a photograph of yourself:
a. next to or in front of a Soap & Glory cosmetics stand; or
b. impersonating the Soap & Glory “Lipstick Lady” image, (“Entry”)
2. All details given must be accurate.
3. The Contest begins at on 18 October 2011 and all Entries must be received by 1700BST on 15 November 2011 (“Contest Period”). All Entries after this date will be deemed invalid.
The prize is one item of Soap & Glory cosmetic product of the winner’s choosing (subject to availability) (“Prize”).
Delivery will be made by Royal Mail within thirty (30) days of receiving the winner’s confirmation of desired Prize in accordance with these Rules.
6. The first one hundred (100) eligible Entries received by us will win a Prize.
7. Winners will be notified by email sent to the email address from which the Entry was submitted within seven (7) days of wining. Winners may also be announced on our website and Facebook page. Upon notification, the winners must provide to us with their choice of Prize.
8. If any required information is not returned within fourteen (14) days of the notification correspondence, or if any notification is returned as undeliverable, then the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at our sole discretion.
9. Your entry may be published on our website and Facebook page, as well as your name. By entering the contest, you give us consent to do this.
10. One Prize per winner only.
11. You must have a valid e-mail address, and it is your responsibility to update us of any change in e-mail or mailing address.
12. Notwithstanding our Comprehensive Contest Rules, all photos you send to us:
a. must not contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; and
b. become our property.
13. You must have copyright in the photos you are submitting as part of the Contest. By sending us the photo, you are agreeing and acknowledging that our use of your photo will not constitute infringement of any of your rights or the rights of third parties.
14. If other people are included in your Entry material, you must you must have permission from such people to use their likeness in your photo. You sending the Entry to us constitutes a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivatives works from, and display your Entry in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional and marketing purposes, including on our website and Facebook page.
Waivers and Limitation of Liability
15. You hereby release Facebook from all claims in relation to the running of this Contest.
16. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we assume no responsibility or liability for unavailability of a desired Prize.