BEHIND THE SHOWER CURTAIN: COLLEGE GLAMBASSADOR EMMA C.
19 March 2018
This semester, we have partnered with 22 GLAM-AZING College Glambassadors at various colleges and universities across the country. This month, we caught up with Glambassador Emma C. to get the low down on one of the most KICK-ASS members of our #SoaperSquad.
- Name: Emma Culbertson
- College/Year: University of Minnesota/Freshman
- Major: Strategic Communication
- Describe yourself in 3 emojis:
- What is your dream job? My dream job is to work in Public Relations for a major beauty company, so being a Soap & Glory Glambassador is perfect for me!
- What is your #1 Soap & Glory go-to product? My go-to is definitely the Face Soap & Clarity Vitamin C Facial Wash! It’s my favorite everyday facial wash because of how soft and clean my face feels after using it! I can’t stop recommending it to all of my friends, I’m never going back to another face wash!
- What is the best beauty advice you’ve ever received and who gave it to you? The best beauty advice I’ve ever been given was from my friend Liz. Liz prioritizes eating healthy and working out in her life, so she is constantly reminding me to drink lots of water! Drinking lots of water helps keep your skin clear and healthy skin makes for a flawless base for your makeup, even when you’re not wearing any!
- What is your favorite way to unwind and pamper yourself after a long week? I love taking days to pamper myself. My favorite thing to do is unwind in the bath with a bath bomb, face mask, and some music playing in the background. My favorite thing to listen to lately has been The Greatest Showman album!
- What’s the biggest beauty mishap you’ve ever had? C’mon girls, SHARE! Trying to fake tan on my own. In the 8th grade all I wanted was to be tan, so I used a tanning lotion I found at home, but I had no idea how to apply it! Learn from my mistakes and make sure you always exfoliate your body before you tan and wash your hands after!
- What’s your favorite go-to lip look: Gloss, contour, metallic, or matte? Matte! I love enhancing my natural lip color by using a matte color about a shade darker than my natural lips (Sexy Mother Pucker in Super Nude is my fav!) for my everyday look.
- Which Soap & Glory wonderstuff is your fave to take traveling? Definitely the Kick Ass Instant Retouch Pressed Powder! When I’m traveling I am constantly on the go, so this powder is great for making sure my makeup looks flawless all-day long.
- Who is the most kick-ass gal you know? The most kick-ass gal I know is my friend Lily. She is probably the smartest person I know and somehow is able to manager her schoolwork, a kick-ass body, and her friendships all at the same time! She is always there for me and makes everyone around her so happy! There’s no way I would’ve made it through this year without her.
- What advice would you give to your 16 year old self? Stop over-plucking your eyebrows. Keep them full! You’ll regret it when you’re older, trust me!!
Back to Blog
What have you got to say
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *