19 January 2017
So we had a chat with our besties at Betches HQ to try get you girls the hottest career advice on how to SLAY, thoughts on female empowerment and their Soap & Glory favorites.
1. What would you say is your #1 secret to success? What advice would you give to younger women?
Say something no one else is saying! We have always been firm believers that coming up with creative ideas that no one else is doing and are passionate about will make you successful when combined with a lot of hard work. There’s a lot of noise out there (especially on the Internet) so make sure you’re doing something to stand out.
2. What does female empowerment mean to you?
To us, female empowerment means helping and inspiring other woman to be the best they can be. It’s great to know that other women support you and we hope to help girls become brave enough to ask for what they want and stand up for themselves.
3. Women make an average of 80 cents for every dollar earned by a man. What advice can you give girls about what they can do about the gender pay gap?
It’s so important to be assertive and ask what you deserve. Sometimes it can be hard to know what that is. Do your research and know your worth and then make sure you’re assertive and aggressive in your negotiations.
4. January 21st is the Women’s March on Washington. What does this mean for us girls?
The Women’s March is a great opportunity for women to empower each other and stand together to make it known that despite the progress we’ve made over the years, there are still massive amounts of inequalities between the sexes. It’s an opportunity to show the world that we are united in fighting for equality.
5. What’s your favorite Soap & Glory product?
Samantha loves the lip plumper while Jordana is obsessed with the Righteous Body Butter. They are amazing!Back to Blog
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *